Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

DIY Valentine Earrings: From Paper Beads and Soda Cans

And we jump straight from Christmas and New Year's to....Valentine's Day!  I'm actually not a fan of Valentine's Day, at least not the over commercialized Valentine's Day that we've all come to know and love.  Receiving highly over priced roses that will be dead in a week's time or waiting in line for two hours to get a table at your favorite restaurant are not all that romantic to me!! I'd much rather enjoy the company of loved one's while making dinner together and sharing handmade gifts from the heart.  To me, that says love! But I digress...

Today, I want to show you how I made these.


I did a video tutorial for this one so hop over to YouTube to get the step-by-step instructions.  You might find the following videos helpful, too, when making this pair of earrings:

How to cut an aluminum can

How to make a paper bead

Have fun with them!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice, love simplicity, the shiny is nice. extraordinary jewellery plan. looks like they'd be fairly cheap to form, suppose 2 teenaged grand daughters would love these. Next time i am in craft store i will be looking for the provides. Great post
    . Glad you had a decent break, you merit it. generally alternative things like your family, friends need to come back 1st before your web log.
    wedding-earrings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sanam. I did need a bit of break to take of family stuff, but boy did I miss my blog projects! Hope you make a couple of these for the grand daughters!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...