Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Memory Bracelet

A few months back, I headed out to San Francisco for work and while there I stayed with my brother and his fiance.  My soon to be sister-in-law was kind enough to send me home with some bits of trash that I could use in my crafting.  She also gave me a handful of Australian coins from her childhood that she held on to.  When she asked if I could make something from them for her, I gladly accepted the challenge!  Well, I just returned from another trip to San Francisco yesterday and here is what I left with her:


The bracelet was ready to wear and was a perfect fit.  I also made a pendant for her to wear on her favorite chain.  Did I intend to take an action shot with her wearing the pieces?  Of course!  Did I? Of course not!  So, for now this picture will have to do. 

She can wear her bracelet on a fancy night out with the Queen adorning her wrist.  OR if she's feeling a bit spunky, she can flip it over and take a walk on the wild side:


Beautiful new bracelet and pendant using a few old coins and lots of great childhood memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...