Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Making a Staked Butterfly from a Soda Can

Last week my Facebook Fans voted for my next tutorial and they chose the butterflies made out of aluminum beverage cans.  So I set right to work on a series of YouTube videos to walk them through the entire process.  In all, I ended up with three videos that I hope you'll enjoy!

 
The First video is a simple review of how to cut an aluminum can without stabbing yourself



The second video is the nitty gritty of cutting your butterflies and assembling them on the stake


And finally, add a little paint and embossing to finish off the look


Be sure to add any tips and tricks that you have below, I'd love more ideas!  Have fun.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that is just too cool for school. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! What's really cool, is a whole flutter of them in one plant! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...